National Science Foundation & Computing Research Association Graduate Fellow
In August 2021, I was selected as part of the inaugural cohort of the National Science Foundation’s CSGrad4US Fellowship, as preparation for joining a PhD program centered on research in computer and information sciences. I was evaluated based on readiness for graduate-level research and potential for contributions to national needs regarding the future of computing and technology. In partnership with the Computing Research Association, I am currently participating in a 1-on-1 mentoring with an established CS research professional, in addition to a training program alongside my cohort to further prepare for PhD life.
- The training and mentorship will continue into the first year of graduate study
- Upon acceptance to a PhD program, I will receive nearly $150,000 in total funding over the course of 4 years
- 2021.09 Computing Research Association cohort training program commences
- 2021.09 Mentor Assigned: Dr. Stephen J. Guy
- 2021.08 CSGrad4US Fellowship CohortAnnounced